Saturday, January 15, 2011

Travelling Sunglass Sale

 Randolph Engineering Sunglasses.  Worn by the US Military since 1982 these aviation style glasses have appeared on many US blogs of late, connected to that US-Made industry trend that is going on.  Looking for some low key, but quality glasses, I looked them up and woah and behold,  the Asia Pacific distributor is based in Christchurch!  I emailed her - and she was only too happy to meet outside my work for a 'show and tell'.
Within a travelling briefcase, Kelly presented a full selection of sizes, lens colour, frame shape...so I could try (before I buy) and customise what I was after.
What a great service.  Kelly came to me. The glasses themselves are not overpriced branded sunglasses, they are hand made, and I get to pay by direct debit when she drops my customised choice of sunglass to my house!  This is shopping. 








No comments:

Post a Comment